Since I’ve been M.I.A in the online world I thought id give you all the low down of whats been happening in the last month or so before delving into detail on the adventures that have taken place.
As I sit here in London I rewind to five weeks ago when my parentals arrived in Milan. A week there and then we were on a weekend trip to fair Verona. Two days back in Milan for a job and then we were out of there for good. This time marked the end of my two month placement in Milan, the ‘season’ was nearly over and the work was really beginning to slow down. The entire city of Milan, and pretty much all of Italy, shuts down in August and everyone goes on holiday, coz let me tell you it is way to hot to be in that city in the middle of summer.
With mama and papa welsh in tow I ventured out of my Milan bubble and into other various italian cities. A busy week and a half was spent in Genova, Cinque terre, Lake Como and London and damn it was good. We shed our tears at the airport as mum and dad prepared for the tumultuous 24 hour trip home and I headed off to Croatia for a week. Now, I'm here, in London, two weeks on.
I have no idea how long I will stay here for. It could be two more weeks or maybe two months but after 15 go sees and a long line of "no's" I have finally signed with a London agency, things are looking up milhouse!
I promise pictures and story time as soon as time is on my side and to keep you more in the loop.
love love x
Oh wow, you got signed in London! Congrats!
ReplyDelete