Yet again I have become a slacker on the update front. Work takes over and then *bam* all else goes out the window. So a little update of the present times is necessary, at least for my sexy friend Taylor.
London has been hectic...well at least the last two weeks have been.
There's no model house this time so I'm lacking with super crazy behavioural stories but I'm happy staying with friends while I look for my own place.
I've been here for probably five or six weeks now and it was a slow start. The weather was shit house, I was missing all my crazy peeps back home and was having to wait for paperwork and decisions to be made. But now with my newly dyed white blonde hair I'm finally running around the city like a maniac again for castings and jobs and low and behold the weather has been rather delicious.
Today is my first day off in two weeks, crazy work-a-holic bitch?!...probs.
London fashion week has just left us in all its mad glory, hence the work-a-holic tendencies. I wasn't even in the show package that the agency present to clients which presents girls available for shows and yet I was still run off my feet.
In the end I booked two presentations and two shows for fashion week which I was damn happy about! I will post some photos from the shows when I sufficiently, narcissisticly stalk the internet for pics of myself...laugh all you want...I know you've done it too. (for you I mean..not me :) )
As things slowly wind down I'm due to do test shots so I have pics of my new hair which will hopefully help my case as I hunt down jobs in this big bad town.
If any of you crazy cats are here in London do send me some loving, I'm one step away from speed dating for friends :)
x
No comments:
Post a Comment