Recently I have been noticing that strange things seem to happen to me/around me on a daily-weekly basis. A lot of the weirdness that follows me probably has something to do with the fact that I now have white hair and must look like some otherworldly creature, which in return, makes people seem to think that yelling out obscenities is their god given right and completely justified, of course.
That said, London is full of crazys anyway (me thinks it probably something to do with the weather) weird comments fly, strange situations arise and people's behaviour can really make you raise that left eyebrow sky high. But hey at least it keeps shit interesting!
However....recently i've been thinking... why ze fook haven't I been letting y'all in on this shit?!
When I started this blog it was mostly so people back home could keep up with what I was doing and share in the craziness with me! Given, Milan is so different from Sydney and it was my first time living out of home/ modelling overseas that pretty much everything in my day to day life was random and amusing anyway. But it's now a year on and i've become slightly immune to some of the wackiness around me and simply put-London is just more similar to Sydney than Milan.
Still, sharing is caring right?! And some of the shit really is weird. So without further adue I plan to bring to you stories of the strange, not just travel pics to make you jealous. And that's a promise.
x
That said, London is full of crazys anyway (me thinks it probably something to do with the weather) weird comments fly, strange situations arise and people's behaviour can really make you raise that left eyebrow sky high. But hey at least it keeps shit interesting!
However....recently i've been thinking... why ze fook haven't I been letting y'all in on this shit?!
When I started this blog it was mostly so people back home could keep up with what I was doing and share in the craziness with me! Given, Milan is so different from Sydney and it was my first time living out of home/ modelling overseas that pretty much everything in my day to day life was random and amusing anyway. But it's now a year on and i've become slightly immune to some of the wackiness around me and simply put-London is just more similar to Sydney than Milan.
Still, sharing is caring right?! And some of the shit really is weird. So without further adue I plan to bring to you stories of the strange, not just travel pics to make you jealous. And that's a promise.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment