I have never been one to care for the thoughts of internet trolls. In my mind if you're going to slag someone off from behind your protective screen barrier you probably need to get a life.
Recently a friend of mine alerted me to the fact that some pictures of me posted by photographers and my agency were receiving some rude comments. Of course I had to check them out and my god they're amusing! Harsh, but I find them hilarious. They're another story to tell you all and another thing to add to the backlog of weird shit that goes on in my world.
The comments are scattered with the lovely "beautiful" and
emojis thrown in now and then which is nice, and then the haters let rip. And damn girl they are fierce!
emojis thrown in now and then which is nice, and then the haters let rip. And damn girl they are fierce!
Some of my personal favourite comments from my pictures are:
"Ugly"- well done, direct and to the point
"Where are her eyebrows"- oh honey notice the bleached hair and figure it out
"Model?!"- yes believe it or not weird is still in
"Must stop the nonsense"-....I'm confused
"Dude looks like a lady"- This comment started a comment feud between this commenter, another commenter and the photographer before the thread was deleted!
Besides, I'm sure you're not God's gift to the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment