Bet you're glad you weren't holding your breath for this post!
Yes it has been a while but after a lovely 2 month trip back home to Aus I'm yet again a wandering nomad. Current location: London.
It's week 2 now and I tell you it was a bit of a struggle to get this far. There were days last week where it took all my strength not to grab my hefty suitcase and leg it straight back to Heathrow home bound.
Having worked in Sydney pretty much up to d-day, I hardly had time to fully wrap my head around leaving again. Accompany that with jet lag, shit weather and a shortage of people I actually know here and it all seemed a bit much.
But never the less, here I am, in higher spirits and run off my feet yet again in the lead up to fashion week.
So with that all said and done, I will be back to telling all you gremlins stories from the other side, so stay tuned if you feel so inclined.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment